Can't backup Coffee and Cigarette

vbimport

Hi, I am a noob to the post.
I have a problem with making a backup for Coffee and Cigarette, region 2
I tried the newest AnyDVD and CloneDVD. However, the program crashed.
Is there some kinda copy protection on it?
Please let me know if anybody can make a backup of this title successfully. Also, let me know how to do so.
Thanks.

Region 1 was backed up without a problem for me using clonedvd and anydvd (whatever versions were the latest when this title came out in the US, not too long ago).

i tried ANYDVD to make back-up disc and I couldn’t do it too.
First I thought I did somethin’ wrong, but i tried a few times again on region 2 copy, but still can’t make backup.
I think there’s some kinda copy right protection on it.

Hi, all
First of all, I am really sorry for making all this fuss over this title.
Due to my ignorance, I have probably misused AnyDVD + CloneDVD combination and failed to make backup of “Coffee and Cigarette” (RC 2) before. With help of my friends, I tried to backup the same title again and there was absolutely “NO PROBLEM” backing up this title with the latest AnyDVD and CloneDVD. Olli, and others, I am sorry about doubting your “GREAT” products and provision of mis-information regarding your products.

Anyway, reviewing the threads in this forum, it seems there are three different protections available: Sony, Puppetlock and Settec. However, when running the AnyDVD, it did not detect the protection as Sony’s ARccOS, Puppetlock or Settec’s Alpha DVD. Thus, I was wondering if this could be Macrovision’s by any chance (Hopefully, this is Macrovision’s so that we don’t have to worry about Macrovision’s so-called- 97% effective protection against copying tools in the market.

Links to Warez not allowed here