Can't Backup 9 1/2 Weeks - Widescreen

Hi,

Trying to backup 9 1/2 Weeks and the FS version went fine, but I am completely stumped on the WS version. Tried DVD-Shrink, DVD-Fab, CloneDVD-2, both directly copying, as well as decrypting to hard disk drive and trying to burn from there. I really don’t have any problems burning (thanks to you guys!!!), if I have a fairly new one to backup, then I use DVD-Fab.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thx
Ted

You will have to provide more info about what it is that happens in order to get specific help.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks, but I’m getting another original 9 1/2 Weeks. There’s a very tiny scratch on the widescreen side. You almost cannot even see it, it’s that small! I’ve tried the usual cleaning and so forth and even though it’s small, it appears to go deep enough to affect it (hence the usual software crapping out). I’ll find out soon enough with the replacement.

Thanks again!

Ted

PS: This forum is truly awesome, the forum and the posting members. I’m not exaggerating, this is really a great site!

Anything I couldn’t do with Shrink I’ve always been able to get done with Decrypter. One or the other always seems to work for me, I’ve never been completely shut out.