Cant Back up Mamma Mia

vbimport

Have the PAL region 2 version of Mamma Mia

Want to back up - but DVDFab ver 5.1.2.2 blows up (crashes) with Vista reporting the program stopped working and needs to close.

Was trying to just copy main movie, and removed all subtitle options and all sound tracks except English.

Had just backed up another DVD - and that had worked fine -so nothing basicly wrong with my install.

Machine is Vista Ultimate, Fully patched, plenty of HD space etc

Any ideas?
Cheers

P.S. I thought DVD Fab should remove all copy protection? One of main reasons I back up is to remove the horrible “you would not steal” video …What is criminal is making people watch it!! Anyway - one DVD I backed up - I just did a full disk copy - but although I expected the vid to be there - I could not fast forward or tab past it - I expected to be able to do that if copy protection removed - any ideas?

Have the PAL one too and it works when i do a MObile/VOB Copy… Will try the mainmovie and see what happens…post back in 20 mins! lol

[QUOTE=Yoji;2171734]Have the PAL region 2 version of Mamma Mia

Want to back up - but DVDFab ver 5.1.2.2 blows up (crashes) with Vista reporting the program stopped working and needs to close.
[/QUOTE]

Try the latest beta as this problem may have already been fixed.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Backed up mainmovie no problem…

Running XP tho…and v5.1.05…Will d/l latest and try with that too…

Just ran it thru on the latest Beta and it’s fine there too…

Thanks for replies.

I downloaded the beta - and it all went through fine.

Cheers

Excellent.

Glad to hear you’re sorted.

[B]Wombler[/B]