Can't back up Kylie DVD

vbimport

Hi everyone, I’m having troubles backing up Kylie’s Fever dvd, it’s region 0, I used DVD decrypter to rip it, but it’s like 9Gb, and I was gonna try to reencode it with InstantCopy, so I could remove some audio channels and lower the quality of some extras, but I thought that wasn’t necessary because when the Title list was displayed it showed this:
Title 1
Title 2
Title 3
Title 4
Title 5

Titles 1, 4 & 5 are the extras, BUT Title 2 and 3 (which are the main files for the concert, each file is the entire concert) are exactly the same in lenght: 1:48:03:00, Format: NTSC, size: 4.61GB and it has the same audio channels, so I thought that one of them was for like Europe or something and that it was on Pal format, but it says it’s NTSC. And I can’t remove one of them, if I disable one of them, the other one gets disabled too, it’s like they are grouped, I don’t know what term to use, I couldn’t do it with Nero Recode either, I got the same problem, if I disabled one, the other one automatically got disabled too, so I’m asking if there is any way or program that will enable me to do what I can’t do with Instant copy or Nero recode?
Thankx in andvance guys, and I hope you can help me.

Kylie hummm

rip the whole thing with DVD decrypter in file mode(setting: file mode seclect files All), then use dvdshrink 2.3 and re-autor just want you want ,then burn it with nero