Unable to back-up Wrong Turn And House OF 1000 Corpse With Any DVDFab Product, have purchased all and none seem to work. Please help or make update that fixes this problem please.
- Please try 126.96.36.199 to see the result:
- If it still doesn’t work, please tell us the detail error information.
Also, please send us all the .IFO files on Original disc, then we will check the problem.
A recommended way is listed below:
- Open an Explorer window, and navigate to VIDEO_TS folder of the DVD.
- Copy all files ending with .IFO to hard disk.
- ZIP the IFO files on hard disk to one file. Name it with a readable filename, like Stealth_UK.zip.
- Send the zip file to fengtao(at)dvdidle.com, you need replace (at) with @.
As Fengtao has said, we need more info. What happens when you start ? Download the newest version, 188.8.131.52 and first try it to see what happens. Then if it doesn’t work still, write down everything you did when you started and what happens when it stops. Also tell us what kind of media you are using and what kind of DVD burner you have. The more info the better. There’s alot of good people here that can help if they know what’s happening and how ok ? Good Luck ~ Mike
DVDFAb will freeze up in the middle of both discs, roughly aroung 40-60% copied to hard drive
You said you had all of DVDFab products. Make sure only one is running as there can be conflicts created. Unlike many other programs DVDFab Platinum or Gold do not need a decrypter running in the background and one running at same time can cause conflicts.