Can't Activate TDmore blu ray converter

vbimport

I purchased TDmore bluray converter 3 weeks ago. I never received an email from TDmore showing me how to activate my account. The web page says I have an active member account under my email, but I never received a software activation email. Please Help.

Regards,

Cary

Since the webpage says you have an active member account then use your email address and password used for that to activate your TDMore program as that is what you use to activate

I still can’t activate.

TDmore’s web page states:

Once you make a purchase, our system will automatically send you a receipt via E-mail, from which, you can find the product license code and the detailed instructions to activate the product you have purchased. - See more at: http://www.tdmore.com/how-to.html?s=blu-ray-converter#key.

I have never received an email from TDmore showing my “product license code and the detailed instructions to activate the product…”

How do I activate without receiving an email from TDmore?

[QUOTE=carylinda91;2738570]I still can’t activate.

Once you make a purchase, our system will automatically send you a receipt via E-mail, from which, you can find the product license code and the detailed instructions to activate the product you have purchased. - See more at: http://www.tdmore.com/how-to.html?s=blu-ray-converter#key.

I have never received an email from TDmore showing my “product license code and the detailed instructions to activate the product…”

How do I activate without receiving an email from TDmore?[/QUOTE]

You cannot, I will contact their support and direct them to this thread. In the meanwhile please check all you spam folders it may have got caught in a filter.

[QUOTE=carylinda91;2738570]I still can’t activate.

How do I activate without receiving an email from TDmore?[/QUOTE]

Hello,cary, it seems that your mail system has filtered or banned our mail system, you may check your junk mail box to see whether you have received the mail there, if not, you may provide your mail address via Private message. Till then, we received mails about 3 users who cant receive any email from us. We have contacted mycommerce and ask them to send the key to users, but still we find their mail has been returned due to the mail anti-spam system. You may firstly try to add our mail service address service@tdmore.com to the whitelist of your mail box then, i will try to resend the key.
Another way is to send private message to our facebook. i will send the password to you there within several hours later when i’m in office, its late at night here. :flower:

[QUOTE=carylinda91;2738550]I purchased TDmore bluray converter 3 weeks ago. I never received an email from TDmore showing me how to activate my account. The web page says I have an active member account under my email, but I never received a software activation email. Please Help.

Regards,

Cary[/QUOTE]

Hi, carylinda

We have processed your problem in the facebook. It seems your mail system blocked our support and service mails. We have already issued a refund after we confirmed that you could not received any mail for us.
In order to make up this issue, we decide to give you a one year license for free, please check the facebook message and see your license.
:flower:
Here comes a solution:
If you cant receive any mail from us, please firstly add service@tdmore.com and support@tdmore.com to white list of your email.
If you still cant receive any mail from us, please leave a message on our facebook fanpage.

TDMore Facebook fanpage is a place for all users to post ideas or assistance problems. You may get quick help there.:bigsmile: