Canon IP4300 disc printing problems - please help!

vbimport

Not sure if this is right place to post this but here goes anyway.

Can anyone please please please help me, i have just baught myself a new canon ip4300 printer but i cant get it to print full face discs keeps leaving white rings around the center hole.
Does anyone know of a software update or a tweak i can do to achieve full face printing.
Thanks
kevin.

Next time start a new thread.
Are you using Nero CoverDesigner or Canon’s CD Label Print?
If you use the Nero stuff, you have to find a template for your discs.
If you use the Canon software, please use File - Select Paper, create a new template with the outer and inner size of your media. :slight_smile:

• Posts split from a thread in the Blank Media Forum * *

Welcome to the forum, D34M0N :slight_smile:

Took me a while to figure it out but once you know, it´s pretty easy…
I´ve got a couple of screen shots here now…

Excuse me for the German example, but you should be able to find the same stuff on your version ok…

Measure the inner diameter of your disc to print carefully and enter it here

Now it´s set…in this case to 22mm.

Thank to all of you :clap: :clap:
Printing gr8 now, also cant belive how fast these canon IP4300’s are.
Faster than my old epson R300.
kev.

In regards to The CD print fault as asked about I would like to thank everyone who answered in relation to having the Print face go on the complete CD. Have been trying for ages to find out how. In only 10 minutes of querying via google and finding this site I am now up and running.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou :clap: :clap: :bow:

I just got this printer as well and love the speed and print quality when printing directly onto DVDs. I had the opposite problem where it would not print past 118mm diameter and leave an outer white ring when using verbatim printable disk. Ended up buying Acoustica CD/DVD label maker. It allowed me to set the outer diameter to 119mm and now no more outer white ring. The Canon print program while very good is limited.

[QUOTE=CannonLvr;1705761]In regards to The CD print fault as asked about I would like to thank everyone who answered in relation to having the Print face go on the complete CD. Have been trying for ages to find out how. In only 10 minutes of querying via google and finding this site I am now up and running.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou :clap: :clap: :bow:[/QUOTE]

Ditto this… except it took me a detour via two alternate softwares first.
Should have trusted google. :bow::bow:

Thank you, this was very helpful.