On CD-LabelPrint here, it gives the media selection when I go to print the label.
To give an example, I opened up the test label I created earlier:
I carried out the following:
- Clicked on 'Print', then clicked on 'Printer...' on the dialogue that appeared.
- Clicked 'Properties...' next to printer-drop down field.
- Selected "Plain Paper" for Media Type drop-down field.
- A warning appears saying that the paper source has been set to "Paper Feed Switch.". I clicked 'OK'
- On the "Page Setup" tab, I selected "A4" from the Paper Size drop-down field.
- Finally, I clicked 'OK' twice to both dialogues in succession and finally clicked 'Print'.
It gives a message saying to insert "CD-R tray C" sized paper. I clicked 'OK' and the following was printed on the A4 sheet:
I don't have any CD label sheets handy, so I've no idea what size the label sheet actually is and where the peelable label is physically positioned on it. However, it may be worth trying these steps and experimenting with the print position top & left fields (when you press 'Print') to align it up, assuming your printer lets you print CD labels using the standard paper feeder also.