Cannot watch movie

vbimport

im sure you have seen this question before i have put a movie onto a disc when i try to watch it on a dvd player it says unknown disc would be greatful for any help u can give me

[QUOTE=nicky65;2115857]im sure you have seen this question before i have put a movie onto a disc when i try to watch it on a dvd player it says unknown disc would be greatful for any help u can give me[/QUOTE]

What do you mean put a movie onto a disc? How are you putting the movie onto the media? What type of media are you using and what is the burn speed? What type of burner and firmware are you using as well as the software to burn to the media? Your asking alot of questions and we here don’t read minds so you have to provide much specs and info as possible for us to begin to be of much help in your situation. Also we need to know what kinda stand alone player your using as well.

Can’t play burned dvd movies on my dvd-player

This thread is about the TDK 2x DVD-R/RW. Click here to see full specs

I have dvd-r’s. I burned movies onto them but can’t play them on my dvd player! Can you help me please

You posted basically the same question last week and received 3 responses but you did not respond to any of those posters. One week later, here we are again. Please answer the poster’s questions.

i have very little knowledge of computers on the computer it says compact disc re writeable dvd multi recorder rdl rw+rdl

sorry for not responding to previous posts like i said im very new to computers