Cannot rip National Treasure 2

vbimport

Hi,

I tried today with the latest anydvd and clone revisions but i was unable to make a copy of the national treasure 2 movie.

I KEEP GETTING DVD STRUCTURE ERROR AND A MAGIC WAND TELLS ME HE WAS UNSUCCESSFUL :sad::sad::sad:

The [I]Region 1[/I] release won’t be out until [I]May 20th[/I]. At this time there is a problem with [U]AnyDVD[/U] handling this release and an update will need to be released.

My bet is that as soon as it gets released and they can get ahold of a disc, there will be an update ASAP. As usual. As of now the disc is not available to regular users until May20th.

[QUOTE=toddfunnyman;2054724]Hi,

I tried today with the latest anydvd and clone revisions but i was unable to make a copy of the national treasure 2 movie.

I KEEP GETTING DVD STRUCTURE ERROR AND A MAGIC WAND TELLS ME HE WAS UNSUCCESSFUL :sad::sad::sad:[/QUOTE]
Send Slysoft the usual files so that an update can be developed and SS will work with you personally to ensure it does

I was was able to rip the movie without any problem! Use DVD Shrink with Any DVD running. You can also use Clone DVD but uncheck the “Preserve Menus” box in the second screen… Happy Cloning

It was fine for me with 6.4.2.2. And thats with menu perserved.

And its still fine with the new beta 6.4.2.6.:slight_smile: I really enjoyed the movie also.:bigsmile:

National Treasure - Book Of Secrets, R1. Any DVD 6.4.2.2. Cannot read disc most of the time! Sometimes error is it is not ‘‘formatted’’? DVD Decrypter tries to read, but works on IFO error. Of course no way to send a log. The few times it has been recognized in My Computer by explorer.exe it froze PC when I turn on Any DVD. Having Any DVD running in background causes disc to NEVER be read. Someone suggested in another site there may be TWO versions of R1 DVD out? Being Disney, I do not doubt it! I do not believe this is a ‘‘bad disc’’…I believe Disney, Sony and a few others are getting VERY good at defeating Any DVD in some configurations.

Believe what you want, but my money is on a bad disc. Too many people have not had a issue with AnyDVD and this disc.

I will say a bad disc and they are not that uncommon now days either.

Yes the movie was as good if not better than the first.

I thought the movie was not that great and sure not as good as the first. The whole idea of kidnapping the president was farfeched. Well come to think of it stealing the Declaration of independence in the first movie was farfetched to.

I used Rip it 4 me but used the one click mode then skipped the cleanup process then used DVD shrink worked fine… Good luck

I have tried 2 seperate copies of National Treasure book of secrets and also cannot copy. Exactly the same thing happened on both.
AnyDVD opened and running DVD Shrink, Re-allocation of files failed.
Ripit4me/DVDdecrypter also failed at very beginning, to load files.

Whats up?

Update to the latest release.

Rip the dvd with the anydvd ripper first then open dvd shrink and select open files on the hard drive and navigate to the folder to rocess with shrink.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=17095

[QUOTE=kevvblack;2055869]I was was able to rip the movie without any problem! Use DVD Shrink with Any DVD running. You can also use Clone DVD but uncheck the “Preserve Menus” box in the second screen… Happy Cloning[/QUOTE]

Hi Guys
A couple of you have mentioned that you have been able to rip this movie using Shrink and AnyDVD with no problems.
I’m wondering what version of AnyDVD you are running ?
I’m also wondering what version of AnyDVD those people are running, who are having problems ripping it.

Cheers

No matter where you are in Time(since this thread is 2+ months old), one should [B]always[/B] use the [B]latest versions [/B]of their software.

[QUOTE=bilbo65;2099809]No matter where you are in Time(since this thread is 2+ months old), one should [B]always[/B] use the [B]latest versions [/B]of their software.[/QUOTE]

Gday Bilbo
That’s more or less the point i was getting at.
With some saying they could, and others saying they couldn’t, my thoughts were that the some who couldn’t, were actually using an old version of AnyDVD.

Most new releases REQUIRE the file be ripped to HD with AnyDVD ripper. THEN process with other applications. Right click on Red Fox icon in Task Tray, select rip to HD to location of your choice. AnyDVD will correct structural protection as it writes correcting errors not identifiable in first scan of disc in drive under ‘‘Status’’. ALWAYS check for new version! Problematic new discs usually have a fix within a day or so.

That is absolutely not true, I have not had one problem with AnyDVD and have never had to use the ripper, I tried it once but they updated the program before I really needed to back it up. [B]No discs require the ripper,[/B] its just an added function.