Cannot remember 2 Torrent site

vbimport

Hi all,
I am a member of some torrent sites and due to a complete system rebuild I have lost the site name of 2 particular sites both of which i am a member of.etc.

1 site is solely Documentaries sub divided into themes , such as space exploration or nature etc I also remember that a founder member passed away some time back and his name is mentioned on main page.

The other site was directed at old western tv series and western movies such as lassie/have gun will travel also western, such as packs of john wayne and the like films of the black and white genre.

If anyone out their can help i would be most grateful.

yours maka

so sorry, mistakenly thought this was a torrentsite searcher as shown by google when looking for torrent site forums. please if possible delete my message as it now transpires that my full complete message shows up on main page of search engines without going to the club website or forums.
this is very innapropriate to have my personal requests show up in a search engine without the need to go onsite or forums, i expect a knock on the door sometime soon from the internet police about my request.
on the whole do a search then find out that this site is not what it appears to be and that your messages are posted worldwide for all to see AND TRACE.

if ever their was a site to be avoided then this is it.

yours
maka

my own fault really should have checked the other forums for info then i would never have posted.

Before some idiot starts the slagging, check this out.
goto google and enter the following

old tv western series torrent sites
as a search

halfway down google result page comes my full message which was posted hopefully privately to club.myce for the whole world to see.

probably the most disgraceful use of a so called forum site on the internet. have now read other forums sites comments on myce and would never have gone to it had i known just what they do.

I think it is Google that is to blame . They set the parameters for [B]Google’s[/B] search engine.
I don’t think club.myce blocks anything Google searchs for but I will let admin comment further on that.

As for internet police knocking on your door . I saw nothing in your posts that states or suggests you are doing anything illegal .

Perhaps you should have read the rules of this forum, and in particular our guidelines regarding copyright protected material.

There are some legal videos available through P2P, but those are rare in comparison to the flood of illegal ones. We examine each post that mentions downloads, and though you haven’t mentioned a [B]specific[/B] illegal download, the tv shows you’ve mentioned and most John Wayne movies generally belong in the protected list, and downloads of them are out of bounds in discussions here.

[QUOTE=makapa46;2596463]
probably the most disgraceful use of a so called forum site on the internet. have now read other forums sites comments on myce and would never have gone to it had i known just what they do.[/QUOTE]

Put this way anything you post on the internet is public knowledge to search and read. You waived all your rights to the moment you agree to the term of usage for any site to become a member. They are now the proud owner of what your say and do on the internet. If you don’t want other to see or read what you post then don’t post to the internet that is your only option at this point in time.

[QUOTE=makapa46;2596463]Before some idiot starts the slagging, check this out.
goto google and enter the following

old tv western series torrent sites
as a search

halfway down google result page comes my full message which was posted hopefully privately to club.myce for the whole world to see.

probably the most disgraceful use of a so called forum site on the internet. have now read other forums sites comments on myce and would never have gone to it had i known just what they do.[/QUOTE]
Just shows that we have are held in regard in the search engine.