Cannot Read DVD+R

vbimport

Hello friends,

I am into this dilema where none of my dvd+r disks read on my desktop PC drive SONY DVD RW DRU-720A. (DVD±R/RW DL Recorder as shown in Nero Info Tool)

I am using Windows XP on my desktop and Nero 8 (updated recently).
to CD Drive(J Whenever I insert a dvd+r in my drive, absolutely nothing happens and the status of the drive in ‘MY COMPUTER’ changes from DVD-RW Drive(J) and when i try to access it, there seems to be nothing inside. Both Used space and Free space show 0 bytes in the properties.

The dvd+r written on my laptop which has VISTA installed
and the drive is HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4084N ATA (DVD±R/RW DL Recorder as shown in Nero Info Tool)

The country code on my laptop is set as 1 as i had brought it from Canada and the Desktop PC has its drive set at Region 2 (i live in india)

I hope someone can help me out with this as im in a soup with none of dvds working.
thanks in advance.

Sorry abt jumbling words here. here is the corrected one.

I am using Windows XP and Nero 8 (updated recently) on my desktop.
Whenever I insert a dvd+r in my drive, absolutely nothing happens and the status of the drive in ‘MY COMPUTER’ changes from DVD-RW Drive(J) to CD Drive(J ). And when i try to access it, there seems to be nothing inside. Both Used space and Free space show 0 bytes in the properties.

hoping for some help. thanks. :slight_smile: