I used my HP zd7260us notebook pc to burn my home dvd.
Basically what I did was:
1. use dvd shrink to reduce the space.
2. Use CloneDVD to burn the directory created by step 1. I have tried both ISO, and VIDEO_TS.
3. The new DVD burned is ejected.
4. I introduced it again and my laptop simply doesn't recognize the DVD, as the light of the dvd device is always on, trying to identify the DVD. The brand of the DVD disc is: MAXELL DVD+R 4.7GB.
5. The DVD is useful in my DVD HOME, but in my laptop is not.
I tried to burn with Nero, RecordNow (default software), to mention some, and neither gives me the right solution.
I have windows xp professional.
Hope you can help me.