Cannot read dvd after burn hp pavillion laptop

vbimport

Hi guys,

I used my HP zd7260us notebook pc to burn my home dvd.

Basically what I did was:

1. use dvd shrink to reduce the space.
  2. Use CloneDVD to burn the directory created by step 1. I have tried both ISO, and VIDEO_TS.
  3. The new DVD burned is ejected.
  4. I introduced it again and my laptop simply doesn’t recognize the DVD, as the light of the dvd device is always on, trying to identify the DVD. The brand of the DVD disc is: MAXELL DVD+R 4.7GB.
  5. The DVD is useful in my DVD HOME, but in my laptop is not.

Another information:
I tried to burn with Nero, RecordNow (default software), to mention some, and neither gives me the right solution.

I have windows xp professional.

Hope you can help me.

Rgds.

-ed

Download DVD Decrypter and rip the whole movie in FILE MODE to your hard drive. Use CloneDVD to shrink and burn the movie. You can also Use AnyDVD with CloneDVD. Download these programs at Slysoft.com.

I did what you suggested and seems that the problem is my laptop (maybe drivers, or something else) as I checked on a couples of computer in my job to test if the DVDs can be read, and surprise… in those computers the DVDs can be read normally.

I tested on DELL and another HP laptop. In the first case it has PowerDVD to play DVDs, so I installed PowerDVD in my laptop, but still cannot recognize the DVD.

Any suggestions?

Rgds.

I Have Another Post Somewhere Else But I Have The Same Problem. Using Dvd Decryptor-dvd2one-copytodvd. Burns Play Good In Home,pc,ps2,tv/dvd Combo, But Lap Will Not Even Try To Read It. I’m Pulling My Hair Out And Eyes Are Tired From Searching Net. Please Help.