Cannot install Dvdafb 5

vbimport

I have problem installing dvdfab 5 all versions. Dvdafb 4 working just fine.
when installation almost finished pops up message “a problem caused the program to stop working correctly” bang. No more . What could cause ?
I tried Stomper clean install. No result. :bow:

[QUOTE=seanjohn;2101047]I have problem installing dvdfab 5 all versions. Dvdafb 4 working just fine.
when installation almost finished pops up message “a problem caused the program to stop working correctly” bang. No more . What could cause ?
I tried [B]Stomper[/B] clean install. No result. :bow:[/QUOTE]

Stomper :confused: is this a new member :bigsmile:
I take it you are running Vista, hopfully it is not Home Prem :Z
if this issue happen during the last part of the install (installing pcouffin), you may need to disable Windows Defender in “Computer Managment”>>“Services”…then restart the system to enable the changes

Thnx StormJumper (Stomper :))
I have Desktop and laptop both running Vista Home premium. Laptop doesn’t have any problem, works like charm. But my HP desktop has a problem installing DVDfab 5. I have KAS 7, Spysweeper and windows defender is disabled. Btw I have installed clonedvd2, Alcohol 120 and Nero. Might these softs could cause problem?

[QUOTE=seanjohn;2101522]Thnx StormJumper (Stomper :))
I have Desktop and laptop both running Vista Home premium. Laptop doesn’t have any problem, works like charm. But my HP desktop has a problem installing DVDfab 5. I have KAS 7, Spysweeper and windows defender is disabled. Btw I have installed clonedvd2, Alcohol 120 and Nero. Might these softs could cause problem?[/QUOTE]

DVDFab has known issues with Alcohol 120, if you only have it on your desktop this maybe why you are having issues with just that PC also did you try disabling your firewall when installing DVDFab on the desktop

BTW …my friends here call me SJ which you too can call me SJ…my friend

i am having the same problem i have installed vista home premium and i eep getting that error a problem caused dvd fab to stop working. i have turned windows defender off i have installed uninstalled rebooted everything for 2 dayse. can someone please please help me

Please stick to 1 post, you will get more help with 1 post instead of double posting

[QUOTE=manrod;2107049]i am having the same problem i have installed vista home premium and i eep getting that error a problem caused dvd fab to stop working. i have turned windows defender off i have installed uninstalled rebooted everything for 2 dayse. can someone please please help me[/QUOTE]

have you checked DEP exception list and did you put a tick mark in the right location :slight_smile: