I woorked around the problem the usual way I do when there are movies that DVDFab cannot handle correctly. It works everytime.
- I extract the main movie, only one soundtrack and only one subtitle usingthe good old DVD-shrink.
- In order to force DVD-shrink to rebuild all the files I trim away few seconds of the amin title at the beginning and at the end.
- I save the rebult DVD aking sure that no compression is done (100% quality).
- I then used the saved VIDEO_TS foirom DVDFab and usually everything turns fine
So it did this time too. It works also when I have audio/video sync problems wiht the original or some on movies where some scenes seems to be repeated. If you have any of those problems (usually only when doing a conversion to one of the mobile profiles), try the method above. Hope it will help you too.
BTW. As said there were no problems playing it as DVD, and I tried also to convert it using a trial version of DVD Catalyst which also was able to convert the main movie to a single file with subtitle rendered correctly. So I must conlude that here is another bug in DVDFab. The only thing special with this DVD is that it has a lot of subtittles: exactly 21! No idea wheter that could be a problem. Other than that it seems a completely standard