Cannot get DVD Platinum 4.1.2.0 to see Three Days To Vegas, nor The Orphanage PLEASE HELP!

vbimport

:sad: I can not get the latest DVD Platinum 4.1.2.0 to see both The Orphanage & Three Days To Vegas. Can anyone HELP? Is anyone else having this trouble? Also has anyone else been able to get theirs to see these two NEW Releases? :a

PLEASE HELP if so. :bow:

Ok I got an OLD verison to see Three days to Vegas. Still having trouble with the other. (The Orphanage) Still NEED HELP with this movie. ANYONE NO ANYTHING?

These movies have just been released today. It’s very early in the morning here in the U.S. The sun hasn’t come up yet. It may be awhile before people here purchase these titles. Hang in there.:smiley:

I’m trying. Just figured someone else like me picks them up at midnight & also ran into this trouble. You all have been pertty fast & on top of this sort of thing before.

[quote=superiorventures;2042770]:sad: I can not get the latest DVD Platinum 4.1.2.0 to see both The Orphanage & Three Days To Vegas. Can anyone HELP? Is anyone else having this trouble? Also has anyone else been able to get theirs to see these two NEW Releases? :a

PLEASE HELP if so. :bow:[/quote]
The orphanage is not to be released until May 6 for Canada, not too sure about Three days to Vegas for Canada. The Orphanage and Three Days to Vegas released April 22 in US. Wished I was in the US. The latest dvdfab is the new beta dvdfab5, Just wait someone can help you soon as soon as they can get those movies

The Orphange is set for release today.

[quote=Dialysis1;2042817]The Orphange is set for release today.

I just edited my post as you was posting. I’m in canada so we get them at a later date unfortunately

OK I got an OLDER verison to see & strip both now.

The information I found states that The Orphange comes from filmmaker Guillermo Del Toro (director of “Pan’s Labyrinth”).
It contains Forced English Subtitles; English Closed Captions. The language is in Spanish. This may not have the English language.

hi man yo tengo el DVD y subtitulos del The Orphanage pero necesito los SUBTITULOS en español de THREE DAYS TO VEGAS, espero noticias de ustedes a ver si me ayudan.

i disabled path player for orphanage and works fine… but enabling it does not.

Thanks, musicnyman. I had no idea what path player was until now, but finding and disabling it did the trick. No my question is does it ever need to be enabled? What the heck does it do?

cool.

not 100% sure. someone senior can describe it in detail. but i have it set to automatic and had to disable it.