Hello, i can;t enable dma after reinstall windows xp sp3.
I tried to
- install/uninstall the channels
- install/uninstall sata drivers for my m/b
- deleting MasterIdDataChecksum and SlaveIdDataChecksum
- Selecting manually the dma from Bios
- Selecting dma if applicated at settings.
but again hard drives are in pio mode...
before installing a fresh copy of win xp, dma was working properly.
what now ?
anyone remember a new key tha you can add in registry to enable dma ?
system: amd 64 4000, 2gb ram, ati x1950, asrock 939a8x-m, maxtor 6V250F0, samsung HD501LJ