Cannot copy

I have vista, running ample ram and hard drive. I have had DVDfab Gold (version 5 now) for a few years but since I have had the new pc, a year, I have not been able to get the programme to write. It goes through analizing and the copy processes but once a disk is inserted it just stops. Until now it wasn’t a problem as my husbands XP was happy to back up the odd disk, but dam it all he now has a new pc too. Help… please, this is driving me nuts.

[QUOTE=Fish4360;2307017]I have vista, running ample ram and hard drive. I have had DVDfab Gold (version 5 now) for a few years but since I have had the new pc, a year, I have not been able to get the programme to write. It goes through analizing and the copy processes but once a disk is inserted it just stops. Until now it wasn’t a problem as my husbands XP was happy to back up the odd disk, but dam it all he now has a new pc too. Help… please, this is driving me nuts.[/QUOTE]

What flavor of Vista are you running…and…are you running the 32 bit version or the 64 bit version?

Please advise.

OC

:slight_smile: