Cannot copy saw

using clonedvd2 and anydvd all software current pent 4 1 gig ram gets half way into copying disc and gives error for unreadable, clean disc and retry. any one else have this problem? also will clonedvd2 burn to DL disc when DL selected on quality drop box? i can,t get it to.

Nope. Yup. What brand of media? (and a few other tidbits would help here like version of CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD would be useful info)

Try DVDShrink.

if this is a region 1 disc then I would say it is a bad disc ( mastering errors) or the disc is badly scratched up. I copied saw region 1 months ago with no problem.

clonedvd2 2.8.5.1 and anydvd 5.5.1.1 pent 4, 3 ghz, 1 gig ram.memorex dvd+r dl branded. ritek manufacture. clonedvd2 copies half way then error code dirty disc. same using dvd43

you have a bad original disc.

iss u are correct got a different disc and all ok

I used DVD Decrypter to copy it to my hard drive first.

If you have AnyDVD and dvd43 both installed, uninstall dvd43, you’re having to programs doing the same job and asking for problems.

If problem persists once you uninstalled dvd43, start up AnyDVD, insert disk,when drive light goes out check the log file for AnyDVD for errors.
If no errors, using Windows Explorer drag the Video_TS folder to a temp directory. Then start Clonedvd and use the temp folder for the files to rip and burn. If Explorer locks up on a file, then I believe there is a problem with your original.