Cannot Copy Ps2 Games

hI THERE, I HAVE “ALCHOHOL 120%, CLONE CD 4 AND CDRWIN 4.0 BETA” WITH ALL OF THESE APPLICATIONS WHEN I TRY TO PLAY A BACKUP I HAVE MADE ON MY PS2 I GET THE TITLE SCREEN AND THEN A BLACK SCREEN.I’M USING XP WITH AN LG HL-DT-ST-RW/DVD GCC-4120B 2.02 DRIVE . IT STATES THAT IT SUPPORTS “RAW DAO” CONSEQUENTLY I DON’T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING WRONG. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BACKUP “SHOX” WHICH
IS A CDROM AND I STILL CAN’T GET A WORKING COPY. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS. THANKS:confused:

First thing to do is to try unsticking your caps lock button. Typing in all caps is regarded as shouting and is considered rude. :wink:

Silly question perhaps. Do you have a mod chip?

Ok caps lock is off, yes i have a mod chip installed and dvd redion x disc, it must be a problem with reading or recording the image file. any ideas. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by thetig
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BACKUP “SHOX” WHICH
IS A CDROM AND I STILL CAN’T GET A WORKING COPY. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS. THANKS:confused: [/B]

cd rom psx and ps2 games are protected by libcrypt so in alcohol use the datatype ps2 or for clone cd download the libcrypt profile and read and write with these.
also keep the burn speed down…