Cannot copy program

vbimport

I am trying to download 5.0.9.0 or .9 and i am getting this message when the download gets to 99% cannot copy access denied make sure disk is not full or write protected and that the file is not currently in use. I can not upgrade because it won’t download. Has anyone else had this problem?

Never seen this issue before, what is the website you are downloading from ?.
Try empting your system cache and all the temp files for internet explorer.
May also be a good idea to do a disc cleanup… always a good thing to clean house now and then .

I emptied cache and cleaned everything this thing will still not download

I only get this message when I try to save this file. When I hit run it downloads and then …nothing at all happens.

When was the last time you checked for viruses and spyware ?. kinda sounds like your browser is being highjacked .
try downloading from the link below
http://www.dvdfab.com/download/DVDFab5098Beta_avangate-689.exe

[quote=grabe75;2132478]I only get this message when I try to save this file. When I hit run it downloads and then …nothing at all happens.[/quote]Are you hitting the run button on the download box? Try saving the file to your HDD and running it from there. If it doesn’t seem to run that way, disconnect from the internet and disable all your antivirus antispyware etc. and try it again from the saved file.

Got the problem solved. I removed program then reinstalled using disk I bought with program it then let me upgrade thank you for trying to help.