Cannot Copy Nim's Island

vbimport

I keep having issues attempting to make a backup of Nim’s Island.

we can’t help you with nothing to go on, is the problem during the read/scanning or during the burn process.
any error codes
Do you have PathPlayer set as "Always enabled

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2178110]we can’t help you with nothing to go on, is the problem during the read/scanning or during the burn process.
any error codes
Do you have PathPlayer set as "Always enabled[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. It is during the open DVD source mode (when I enter the disc into drive). I keep getting this error:
Reading/Writing Error Control: Error while reading! Please choose what to do?
Options given are: Retry, Abort, Ignore, Ignore All

I have tried all options. When I select Ignore All it shows up to 4 hours left. Is this normal?

Thanx!

[quote=edreamerz;2178118]Sorry about that. It is during the open DVD source mode (when I enter the disc into drive). I keep getting this error:
Reading/Writing Error Control: Error while reading! Please choose what to do?
Options given are: Retry, Abort, Ignore, Ignore All

I have tried all options. When I select Ignore All it shows up to 4 hours left. Is this normal?

Thanx![/quote]
First thing to do is make sure there is no fingerprints by using a lint free cloth and clean the dvd, then go into common settings->PathPlayer and make sure it is set on “Always enable PathPlayer”…then open the read settings page and select “Ignore all read errors”

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2178139]First thing to do is make sure there is no fingerprints by using a lint free cloth and clean the dvd, then go into common settings->PathPlayer and make sure it is set on “Always enable PathPlayer”…then open the read settings page and select “Ignore all read errors”[/QUOTE]

It was the disc the entire time. It was purchased used. I got my money back from the seller and went and purchased a brand new copy from Circuit City. Thanx so much for your assistance! :slight_smile:

Always glad to help a fellow member :smiley:

Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones :flower: