Cannot copy Movie "Disney Atlantis"

Good Day all

Well lets start with the hardware. I am using a LG 4081B with Firmware A104 and the latested version of Clone DVD alont with Any Dvd. I have copies everything from clockwork orange to The day after tommorrow. I have never made a coaster. Then I go to copy Disneys “Atlantis” transcoding goes ok, the copy goes through, "I use Maxell 4X + and - R’s and once its done, I load in in the computer using WinDvd 6 Platinum or DVD X, it goes to start, I get a black screen and thats ALL. :rolleyes: I have tried this on 2 new dvds and same result. Has anyone every seen or had this problem before?? I have copied Disney movies before with no problem!!!..Could the DVDs be bad???

Is there a piece of software out there that can detect BAD DVD media??? :confused: Let me know!!!

PUZZLED!!! :eek:

ETERNTIY

With Disney Atlantis (I checked Region 2 , German, DeLuxe edition), you must disable the option “Jump to Main Movie” in AnyDVD, otherwise the Player will enter an endless loop.

ive had a problem with this movie in the past
theres 2 titles in the AUS PAL version, they’re both the same length but one has more chapters
i think i tried full copy but somehow the copy did not work, i cant remember, that was a while ago
then i did main movie only, the one with the most chapters and that didnt work, i think it confused the dvd player somehow coz it was skipping and it froze
then i did the one with the least chapters and that seem to have worked fine, so i stayed with that.

Hello all…

Well I would like to say thamks Oli for your responce but I already ajusted that in Anydvd…but I have found the answer…About a month ago I bought some Maxell DVD+R 4X 25 spindle. Been using them for awhile now, maby used about 15…then number 16 and 17 were bad…So I used a Maxell 4x DVD -R and copied the movie without any problems and view it perfectly. SO I guess :eek: I have some bad disks…I will perform scans on them to see if they are bad…

But again thanks to all that helped out!!!..This is TRUELY ONE FORUM WHERE EVERYONE PULLS TOGETHER TO HELP OUT. NOT MANY OF THEM AROUND!!!

:bow: ETERNITY :bow:

Eternity
Glad you got it worked out. Maxell usually is a good media, did you try running through DVDiNfoPro or similar software to see who the manufacturer was on the two defective disks. Curious to see if they used different manufacturers on the spindle. More than likely you just got two defective disks.