Cannot copy Homeland

I have been tryin to make copies of Homeland,(bluray), I bought the first year. Got the first disk copied, the 2nd and third disk are

killing me, went thru about 8 disks, all good Verbatims. I tried to just get decrypted on AnyDvd and would no recognize either disk.I have

two burners tried both. The whole thing finishes and even has a good quality read. Then when put in the Blu ray player, nothing , tried it

on two players. BTW this was all in the BLU Ray copy mode. Using a 26G Verbatim in DVDFAB full movie.

Hi durkinjt,

I’ve moved this thread from the DVDFab forum as it’s not just DVDFab we’re discussing here.

This title was sorted some time ago both with AnyDVD and DVDFab so there may be a problem with the discs.

Can you post your DVDFab internal log or AnyDVD log?

[B]Wombler[/B]

I think the first thing we should make sure is whether this is a burning issue or the copying software failed to decrypt the bluray. Thus can save your blank bluray discs.

You may try to copy this blu-ray to iso file with DVDfab first, then check if the iso file can be played well on your PC. If yes, then that is mostly caused by the burning issue.

Is it worth copying, anyway?

Got, great series

You could download the trial version of Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper see if it could be copyed. When using it, cantact me if have any problem.