Cannot burn straight after another why?

vbimport

i cannot seem to burn another dvd straight after another,getting error messages.is there a way around this?

thank you

Why do you always open a new thread? It would be enough if you just wait until someone answers in your original thread. :rolleyes:

it is because i am having different problems m8.not just one…
so i have to post a new thread.to what the problem i am having

thank you

Ok. Again:

What error messages?

error creating dvd files.
creation of dvd files was not succesful:
scheduler 0
D:/VIDEO _TS/VTS_01_4 VOB:23
READ ERROR TC SECTOR READER TCE

Originally posted by montoyauk
error creating dvd files.
creation of dvd files was not succesful:
scheduler 0
D:/VIDEO _TS/VTS_01_4 VOB:23
READ ERROR TC SECTOR READER TCE

This is a read error. It happens when you read from an original disc. I am confused, your problem was

> i cannot seem to burn another dvd straight after another <

Can you please provide more information step by step to reproduce this problem?
Are you copying the same original multiple times? (If yes, you don’t need to read it again)
Are you changing the original between copies?

My guess is that once the writing to the (1st) DVD±R(W) is successfully finished
(and the disc appears to be working on standalone/PC player),
montoyauk without having to close the application is trying to hit the Write button
in order to burn another copy straight away, where he perhaps gets that error.

Just a wild guess. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by BoSkin
[B]My guess is that once the writing to the (1st) DVD±R(W) is successfully finished
(and the disc appears to be working on standalone/PC player),
montoyauk without having to close the application is trying to hit the Write button
in order to burn another copy straight away, where he perhaps gets that error.

Just a wild guess. :slight_smile: [/B]

Very wild, and it shouldn’t happen. :slight_smile:
CloneDVD should simply write the existing temporary files again.
Hmm…, maybe they got deleted?

Originally posted by Olli

CloneDVD should simply write the existing temporary files again.

That’s right. Here’s what I’ve just produced :

So as you can see here, the writing to the 2nd copy started ( & finished ) with no problem whatsoever.

Oli:
You are right. One has to place a new blank and press write to make another copy but… if I try to do the same (copy the temp to a disc) next day it does not work. Why not and how to.
Keep up the good work.

Originally posted by almad
Oli:
You are right. One has to place a new blank and press write to make another copy but… if I try to do the same (copy the temp to a disc) next day it does not work. Why not and how to.
Keep up the good work.

Make sure, not to check the option “delete temp files after copy”.

Oli:
Thanks for your quick reply: I did check mark the “delete temp files after copy”. The files do stay in the temp directory. I have tryed all images burning options but I get this message: “Creation of ISO/UDF image was not sucessful: VIDEO_TS.IFO:2: unable to open.” This happens next time I want to make the same copy (only) after a reboot. The temp files are still in the folder.
Please advice on how to burn the tem files into a DVD blank.
Regards, Al

Originally posted by almad
Oli:
Thanks for your quick reply: I did check mark the “delete temp files after copy”. The files do stay in the temp directory. I have tryed all images burning options but I get this message: “Creation of ISO/UDF image was not sucessful: VIDEO_TS.IFO:2: unable to open.” This happens next time I want to make the same copy (only) after a reboot. The temp files are still in the folder.
Please advice on how to burn the tem files into a DVD blank.
Regards, Al

You need to press the 3rd button “Write existing data” and navigate to the Temp\VIDEO_TS folder.
Hope this helps!

I have delete temp files after copy checked and it will let me make as many copy’s as I want clonedvd2 & anydvd my new best friends would not trade them for anything. :cool:

I don’t seem to follow you here. What was your point ?
Hopefully, the majority of us know how to make copies
and what should be unchecked to prevent deleting files from HDD.

Well what works for some people might not work for others. No problems with my computer sense I have that checked and whats your point other then to be a asshole.