Cannot beat this deal

vbimport

supermediastore 4 day only

View larger image(s) Linkyo Taiyo Yuden Premium White Inkjet Hub Printable 8X DVD-R Media 4.7GB 100 Pack in Retail Box Eligible forFree Standard ShippingProduct Code:DV 001 2490Manufacturer:Taiyo YudenMfg. Part#:DV 001 2486Product Reviews:( 36 customer reviews ) Availablity:In Stock Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 business day. Estimated Arrival Time Regular Price:$32.99Instant Saving:-$7.00Sale Price: $25.99 Qty: See Other Quantity Packs (click to see details):
Quantity Sale Price Unit Price
100 Pack $25.99 $0.26 ea.
300 Pack $77.99 $0.26 ea.
600 Pack $155.99 $0.26 ea.
Limited Time Special Offer!
Free 10 Pack CD for Media Orders Over $29.99

$7.00 Savings

Expires: 04/04/2010

I order two that way I got thefree 10 pack of cd media orders This is the best price I have seen on these and I love the cases them come in

Here’s the link

http://www.supermediastore.com/product/u/taiyo-yuden-white-inkjet-hub-printable-8x-dvd-r-media-retail-cake-box-100-pack

Linkyo? That is a horrible brand name combination… I bought some linkyo recordables from either the former circuit city or Staples and they were the most horrible landfill crap dvd recordables ever made! I never thought I’d see Linkyo & Taiyo Yuden in the same sentence unless you were comparing the best media with the worst. These are probably good, just the name “linkyo” brings back memories…

[QUOTE=tmc8080;2506647]Linkyo? That is a horrible brand name combination… I bought some linkyo recordables from either the former circuit city or Staples and they were the most horrible landfill crap dvd recordables ever made! I never thought I’d see Linkyo & Taiyo Yuden in the same sentence unless you were comparing the best media with the worst. These are probably good, just the name “linkyo” brings back memories…[/QUOTE]
these are TYG02,you want these

Yep what dave said above ^^^^^^^^^

The first time I purchased these in cases that said linko I worried about them being real Taiyo Yuden but I found that they were true Taiyo Yuden Premium and the cases are great. I have burnt many of them and never had a bad one.

Missed it…again.

It lets you add them to the cart as IN STOCK, then the SHOPPING CART says OUT OF STOCK…just wonderful.

Yes I checked it showing out of stock you could try and email them and see if they will have them at that price when they get more but I do not think they will do that. This was the best price I have seen on these did not figure they would last that long. Glad I got my two the first day. Hope some of the people here were able to get them.

Deal is only good through Sunday the 4th maybe they will have some more in tomorrow
I went ahead and put 2 in my wish list to see what happens if they don’t have any until
Monday just to see what price they will be then. I still have around 800 or more TYG02’s
in the media stash but you can never have to many of them on hand. :bigsmile: