Cannot add foreign language files

hi guys,
i’m trying to create an audio cd, and to add mp3 files with foreign lauguage names. nero does not add the files and give a general error. when i change the name of the file it works.
this problem is new to me. it worked before, and now when i reinstalled my windows it started.

can it have something to do with settings? with file system?

hey fren,
i have exactly the same problem as you have…and i only found out now since i dint burn audio cd for a long time…when i try to add song with chinese name it give me an error of ‘corrupted file’ but after i change the chinese name to english then i can burn without problem…nero i m using is version Nero7_Lite_7.10.1.2.then the language i m using is english winXP with ‘chinese PRC’ in language and regional setting…i have no problem when using Nero-7.0.5.4.

anyone out there can help???please…moderator at least giv some reply…i saw the date of this post is 1 month old already…urgent for this problem…

anyway,fren,do u found out a way to solve it yourself already??or still no solution for it…

[QUOTE=tsaar;1907985]hi guys,
i’m trying to create an audio cd, and to add mp3 files with foreign lauguage names. nero does not add the files and give a general error. when i change the name of the file it works.
this problem is new to me. it worked before, and now when i reinstalled my windows it started.

can it have something to do with settings? with file system?[/QUOTE]

Rename the files, they are already useless when you burn on CDDA.

hey chef,
what do you mean by

they are already useless when you burn on CDDA. 

. it is you mean that other application is using the file??if this is what you mean then the answer is no…the file is not beeb using.just as long as it is file of other language then it cant be added…and this case only happened on audio cd burning…

so is there any other way to deal with these problem??because rename every single file that you want to burn is really a tedious process somemore it is even tedious when come to file from different folder…one more problem is after that we lose the name of the file…that is what me and tssar dont want i think…

You want to create a AudioCD aka CDDA.
They dont contain filenames etc. so you can rename the source files at your will. :wink:

ermm,actually it is not the filename on the burned cd i am concerned about…and like you said the cd that i burned wont have the name on it for each song.what is my problem now is that i have a problem of dragging file of into nero for burng because it gave me the file corrupted error.in fact the file i can very sure it is 100% file…because after rename the file into english alphabet it can burn without problem…what i dont want is to rename my file just for the burning( i mean the original mp3/mp4 or whatever format it is that on my hardisk)…so do u get what i mean now actually??the things i concerned about is without rename my foreign named file just for burning of audio cd…other burning such as data type i hav no problems at all for foreign filename…

Then use Burrrn instead.

what you mean by use burrnn??is it a software??

Yes.

http://www.burrrn.net/

hey thanks chef…although cant solve my problems but at least find me a software…i will try try tomorrow see how…hehe

anyway,can this software decode the .mp4 format encode using nero digital encoder since the encoder use more advance way to achieve higher quality??

PS:this software is not nice to use…it cant burn audio cd on the fly…it have to decode 1st then burn…
and the 1st time use already encounter problem.this is the error…

ERROR: Cannot open audio file “C:/DOCUME~1/Vin/LOCALS~1/Temp/burrrn_temp/05_05.蒲公英的约定.mp4”: No such file or directory
ERROR: C:\Program Files\Burrrn\burrrn.toc:22: Cannot determine length of track data specification.
ERROR: Cannot open audio file “C:/DOCUME~1/Vin/LOCALS~1/Temp/burrrn_temp/10_10.最长的电影.mp4”: No such file or directory