Cannabis

Well ?

OK, sometimes. But what about you Mr. Belvedere?
Looking at you avatar, I reckon your answer will not be “Never!” :stuck_out_tongue:

Saw there was a Cannabis tour in the Netherlands…

They had a sail boat where people got explanations on the different kinds of cannabis and such…thought it was kinda funny, but good in a way too, people now get better informed about it…

Personally I have never done it and don’t plan to.
Don’t drink, don’t smoke and don’t do drugs…just sit in front of my computer and eat a lot of unhealthy food to compensate for the lack of the first three :wink:

I agree with Da_Taxman. :bow:

Originally posted by Metallian
OK, sometimes. But what about you Mr. Belvedere?
Looking at you avatar, I reckon your answer will not be “Never!” :stuck_out_tongue:

My avatar is a tux in leather jacket , with a smoking cigaratte… so why never ?

But to answer your question… very rare , but i’ve done it sometimes.

i smoke one each day, depends on the state i’m in , sumtimes even more. Or joints with hasjish in :stuck_out_tongue: they let you flyyyyyyy so high:bigsmile:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
Well ?

Ever kind of drugs are illegal in Greece… But even if they weren’t I don’t think I would try it. :slight_smile:

Never done that… I don’t (even?) smoke, so no drugs for me!

Although I am kinda curious how it feels like, I don’t intend to try it!

I’ll just stick to beer, booze and chips :smiley:

I try to limit myself… But its summer so who cares…

Originally posted by RedHatted
Ever kind of drugs are illegal in Greece… But even if they weren’t I don’t think I would try it. :slight_smile:

All drugs (excluding tobacco/nicotine and alcohol) are illegal in all European countries. This even includes Holland, i believe, where there is a strange situation where it is illegal, but they don’t prosecute you for possessing, or selling it.

As far as cannabis goes, i am not into it, and i dont smoke, except good cigars occasionly. On the other hand i do drink ALOT :bigsmile:

Originally posted by nb-
[B]

All drugs (excluding tobacco/nicotine and alcohol) are illegal in all European countries. This even includes Holland, i believe, where there is a strange situation where it is illegal, but they don’t prosecute you for possessing, or selling it.
[/B]

True, we call it condoning :wink:
An individual can carry a certain weight, up to that amount it is assumed to be for personal use. When this amount is exceeded it can no longer be argued to be for personal use. Shops can have 30 gram at most I believe…

I last saw that when you are caught at UK custums with less than 10 gram, you might get off with a fine of approx 70 pounds only, but that depends on the circumstances (prior convictions and such)

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
Don’t drink, don’t smoke and don’t do drugs…just sit in front of my computer and eat a lot of unhealthy food to compensate for the lack of the first three :wink:

it fits perfect on me :slight_smile:
but i don’t eat while i’m in front of my computer… i don’t have so much neurons :bigsmile:

Originally posted by nb-

This even includes Holland, i believe, where there is a strange situation where it is illegal, but they don’t prosecute you for possessing, or selling it.

I think and in Sweeden as well the same thing happens (I’m not quite sure though)… Thankfully here you don’t have to be adult to have a drink in a bar etc. :wink:

If you’re caught with a little cannabis in Sweden you can either
a)been given a fine
b)go to prison for 1 year

If you have a little more on you:
You get 5 years in jail.

If you try to smuggle cannabis you get 10 years.

If you’re caught with any heavier drug you get 20 years.

Sweden, Greece and UK have the thoughest penalty’s in Europe.
It’s a little thougher in Malaysia, there you get sentenced to death for almost every drug-related crime…

Originally posted by Airhead
It’s a little thougher in Malaysia, there you get sentenced to death for almost every drug-related crime…

Yeah, kill those bastards!! :bigsmile:

If you’re caught with a little cannabis in Sweden you can either
a)been given a fine
b)go to prison for 1 year

If you have a little more on you:
You get 5 years in jail.

If you try to smuggle cannabis you get 10 years.

If you’re caught with any heavier drug you get 20 years.

There 2 chances now for you to know so well the law… Either you’re a lawyer or you’re a smuggler. :stuck_out_tongue:

[B]

My avatar is a tux in leather jacket , with a smoking cigaratte… so why never ?[/B]

Yeah Yeah… your avatar is a whacked-out penguin thats so stoned it cant stand up, and has lost the rest of its suite/DJ. :bigsmile:

But to answer your question… very rare , but i’ve done it sometimes.

They say owners look like their pets, if people look like their avatars :wink: I wonder how Mr. Belvedere ever manages to make a coherent post.

Don’t drink, don’t smoke and don’t do drugs…

How can you live without drinking, life is somehow inexplicably, so much funnier after a drink or 10… :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Airhead
Sweden, Greece and UK have the thoughest penalty’s in Europe

Erm… i am not sure about here (UK), not doing drugs, i dont have any great knowledge of the sentences, unlike Da_Taxman, who seems to know a lot about drug law, even in my country :o. Now there are only two reasons for knowing drugs laws across boarders like that, you do that stuff and travel a lot, or you traffic/deal drugs. Da_Taxman says he doesnt do drugs… :wink:

In the UK at the moment the home secretary is/has/is trying to (cant remember it doesnt interest me particularly) downgraded cannabis from class B to C, meaning basically as long as you dont go walking along a street in front of a police station smoking a joint, your OK but not legal (obviously dealing is still very illegal).

RedHatted
Yeah, kill those bastards!! :bigsmile:

Well said :slight_smile: - For Drug Dealers, Murderers, Rapists, & Pedophiles.

Oh and lets not forget those people who try to backup software :rolleyes: (and no one take offence at what i have said, its meant in the best of humor :))

Same here, i have never felt the need for artificial happyness.
But i wont deny drinking…nothing like a night out with the fellas.

I dont say its good for you, but just like alchohol, sometimes you just want to get stoned…:slight_smile:

I DO NOT NEED TO DO DRUGS,
I AM FUCKED_UP ENOUGH ALREADY!:smiley:

What do ya mean we look like our avatar’s?

joint ain’t drugs fs, it’s only an addiction, if you eat choclates every day, then you would call it drugs either, init ?