Cangrats to Kerry56 getting blue status

vbimport

You deserve it

the only Mod I know that Calls Members gentalmen EVEN when they have been RUDE to him …
And Can defuse Most if not All Flames with respect to Everyone :clap:

Well done :flower:

Thank you Diane. :flower:

Very nice of you to start a congratulations thread for me.

But I wasn’t the only one promoted you know. Platinumsword and vroom got kicked upstairs too, deservedly so for all their work around here.

And the Fuzzy Kitty (Arachne for any newcomers), is now an Admin! I suspect we’ll see new sections of the forum soon…like catnip reviews, grooming tips for those blessed with unruly fur, hints the best odor-free litter and a guide for choosing gourmet tuna! :stuck_out_tongue: Not to mention the MCC-004 donation hotline! :bigsmile:

(seriously, the little furball deserved it more than anyone)

Congrats on your promotion to Smurf status :clap::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2506919]Thank you Diane. :flower:

Very nice of you to start a congratulations thread for me.

But I wasn’t the only one promoted you know. [B]Platinumsword[/B] and [B]vroom[/B] got kicked upstairs too, deservedly so for all their work around here.

And the [B]Fuzzy Kitty[/B] (Arachne for any newcomers), is now an Admin! I suspect we’ll see new sections of the forum soon…like catnip reviews, grooming tips for those blessed with unruly fur, hints the best odor-free litter and a guide for choosing gourmet tuna! :stuck_out_tongue: Not to mention the MCC-004 donation hotline! :bigsmile:

(seriously, the little furball deserved it more than anyone)[/QUOTE]+

Thanks

[B]Lets just Congratz Every one in this Thread[/B]
AND You can yose Your new Status and change the thread titale :cool: get yoyr dicoder out :bigsmile:

So finally [B]Kerry[/B] [B]Blu[/B]shed? :p:p:p:p

Indeed, also nice one to vroom and Platinumsword…great stuff guys, you all look very fetching in your new colours. :smiley:

Little furball, eh Kerry? Cute :wink:

You guys deserved it for all your hard work. :clap:

EDIT: That MCC004 donation hotline sounds like a plan…:bigsmile:

Congrats Kerry56 you’ve been helpful to me.

Congratulations to [B]Kerry56[/B], [B]Arachne[/B], [B]platinumsword[/B], [B]vroom[/B], and anybody else who got a promotion! :flower: :clap:

…and I’m looking forward to reading about which catnip goes best with which kind of MCC004! :iagree: :bigsmile:

Yo Kerry…respect!

[QUOTE=deanimator;2506983]Yo Kerry…respect![/QUOTE]

Can I have some “respect” too? :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2506979]Congratulations to [B]Kerry56[/B], [B]Arachne[/B], [B]platinumsword[/B], [B]vroom[/B], and anybody else who got a promotion! :flower: :clap:
[/QUOTE]

I’ve said this already on the staff forums but very well deserved and congratulations again to all concerned! :clap::clap::clap:

Kerry is this going to have any effect on your handicap? :bigsmile::bigsmile:

Nearly time for the golf season to start here and I’m itching to get out. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=geno888;2507172]Can I have some “respect” too? :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Sure…

:bigsmile:

How much @ss kissing was involved. :bigsmile:

Congrats Kerry!

[QUOTE=diane7;2506912][B]You deserve it[/B]

Well done :flower:[/QUOTE]

So true. :bow:

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2507269]How much @ss kissing was involved. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Do you want some “respect” too? :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations Kerry :clap: :clap:

And Congratulations platinumsword,and vroom :clap:

And another well deserved promotion to the Kitty ( Arachne ) :flower: :clap:

Thanks to all of you for your generous donation of time and experience ,much appreciated :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats all around!
Well done!