Cancelling subscription from HMA

vbimport

I don’t know if I am posting in the right forum but if not feel from to move the post.
I am trying for the past four days to cancel my subscription with hidemyass vpn and for some reason I can’t. They keep sending me a support link and when I use the link I end up against a wall with no where to go. If anyone can help me with this issue it will be greatly appreciated. I don’t want to have to cancel my bank account to stop them from renewing my subscription.
Thanks

With their old control panel, the automatic renewal option was on the Billing Management page. I’m not sure if this is still the case since they changed the look of the control panel and I have already have auto-renewal turned off on my subscription. I usually manually renew on Black Friday when they run their promotion.

Going by their support page, it appears to be the same with their new layout, i.e. log into the control panel at https://vpn.hidemyass.com/ and then click the ‘Manage’ button next to the subscription. Hopefully there should be a button “Stop Renewals” on this page.

If your subscription says “Non-Renewing”, this means it will not auto-renew.

[QUOTE=Seán;2745869]With their old control panel, the automatic renewal option was on the Billing Management page. I’m not sure if this is still the case since they changed the look of the control panel and I have already have auto-renewal turned off on my subscription. I usually manually renew on Black Friday when they run their promotion.

Going by their support page, it appears to be the same with their new layout, i.e. log into the control panel at https://vpn.hidemyass.com/ and then click the ‘Manage’ button next to the subscription. Hopefully there should be a button “Stop Renewals” on this page.

If your subscription says “Non-Renewing”, this means it will not auto-renew.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for your reply Sean but that’s the problem, that button no longer exist, the sample page they send has it but not when you logon.

That’s a bummer. At least I’ll know never to switch that option on.

The only other suggestion I have is to create a thread on their support forum. I’d suggest giving the thread a title like “No way to turn off automatic renewals” to attract attention and be sure to mention that the “Stop Renewals” button is missing.

Thanks again Sean, I think I will just do that 'cause I am running out of options.
Thanks you guys are great!

You can always direct your bank to stop the auto pay for this item. I use Paypal for auto paying Netflix etc. and they make it very simple to deny payments when the receiving company doesn’t make it easy to terminate their service.