Can you turn off the PIP when using Time Slip

vbimport

My Panasonic DMR-E100H displays a picture in picture of the current recording program when Time Slip is pressed when I go to skip the adverts. This can be most annoying when the PIP shows you the end of the game you are still watching. :frowning:

Does anyone know if there is some way to turn this off?

Don´t sure If I get it correctly, but when I press Timeslip 2-times on my Panasonic DMR-E 53 it shows only the pictures from the TS-modus, not from the currently original-program

Thanks Gabe_ :). Re-reading my post, I guess I could have made it a lot clearer about what I was getting at. :wink:

If the recorder is recording a game and I start watching the game while it is still recording, when I use TIME SLIP to skip the adverts and I’m entering the time by using the up arrow, the current channel being recorded is displayed in the PIP, which can show me part of the game I don’t want to see yet. I was wondering if this PIP can be turned off somehow.

Pressing TIME SLIP twice on my E100 just displays and then cancels the Time Slip time entry.

Looks like it´s impossible to see fullscreen when entering a time.

Maybe you act faster :wink: or concentrate your eyes to the left corner on the top (but this maybe cause problems because right middle is the time-display