Can you please deactivate my account or

vbimport

At least put, no longer with us…

Thanks for the memories, freaks!

I think you should keep it there Dana and preserve those happy memories.

It’s your choice though.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;2625285]At least put, no longer with us…

Thanks for the memories, freaks![/QUOTE]

Yo Administration-

Afterall - she has been a member for over seven years - she deserves [B]“No Longer With Us”[/B] and a “[B]Rest In Pease”[/B]

Her memory should be preserved like we did for wobble-eh!

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2625314]Yo Administration-

Afterall - she has been a member for over seven years - she deserves [B]“No Longer With Us”[/B] and a “[B]Rest In Pease”[/B]

Her memory should be preserved like we did for wobble-eh![/QUOTE]

:iagree: Total agree :iagree:

I think there should be a way to make her account inactive.
I sure some kind of “banner” can be added to her avatar area.
My suggestion is "Waiting on the other side " .
I think we should try to know for sure she has passed away first for all of the above.
Just in case she wants to post again.

This will be taken care of from an administrative side. I do not think there is a need to discuss this in detail now.

We will leave this account open for a short while, just in case she still manages to tell us something and then we will deal with her account.

[QUOTE=Liggy;2625338]This will be taken care of from an administrative side. I do not think there is a need to discuss this in detail now.

We will leave this account open for a short while, just in case she still manages to tell us something and then we will deal with her account.[/QUOTE]

A wise move. :iagree:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=cholla;2625323]I think there should be a way to make her account inactive.
I sure some kind of “banner” can be added to her avatar area.
My suggestion is "Waiting on the other side " .
I think we should try to know for sure she has passed away first for all of the above.
Just in case she wants to post again.[/QUOTE]

I think I remember her saying something about her lawyer having all her email and account info, and that he will inform us through the forum, through her account, once she’s no longer with us :(… So I think we will know everything in time, and then the admins can take the needed steps.

God bless you Dana <3… And God bless you all…

Dunno what else to type…