Can you identify this cord and its usage?

I found an extremely odd cord in my house and I don’t know where it came from or what it’s for.

one end seems to be an 1/8’’ stereo jack like a guitar patch cord. The cord itself is only 10" and then the other end has a 4.25" metal spike that’s probably about half the diameter of the stereo end. It kind of reminds me of a roasting meat thermometer spike.

sounds like a temp probe for a microwave oven

Wow… That’s exactly what it is… I just read your reply and I found the jack in my microwave… I guess that explains why it was by the microwave.

Thanks :smiley:

No problem, a had a older microware with that kind of cable; so just a lucky guess.
That cable has ONLY one use so lable it and store near the microwave instructions.