Can you buy christmas trees already?

Halloween is over , time for the next (un)holy festival , Christmas !

Do marketing and ruthless salesdroids already sell christmas trees in your area ?

Luckily i haven’t seen them yet , but i’ve seen lots of Santa presents already (chocolate santa’s for instance).

First it’s “Sinterklaas” here. But don’t really care, sure there are lots of commercial and stuff, but we’re not forced to buy, so I don’t. :bigsmile:

It’s called Julgran here, and no I haven’t seen any yet :slight_smile:

The Sunday paper was full of Christmas crap, and the stores are also selling the fake trees. The real trees show up in a couple weeks on the street corners.

Christmas in Mexico?
Hate to dissapoint you, but it’s no christmas without snow! :wink:

Em, er, …ahem,
New Mexico, thank you very much. :a

And it’s snowing here today!

edit: OK Airhead, for the geographicaly challenged, I just updated my profile.

Damn, I haven’t gotten around to taking down last year’s tree, yet :eek:

Seriously, though. . . the stores around here are already going strong with the artifical trees, animated Santas, er, Sinters, whatever. . . but no roadside people selling live trees, yet. Of course, you can always go to a Christmas tree farm and cut down your own. Probably even in July if you’re so inclined.

Oh well Old Mexico, New Mexico, real Mexico, same stuff…
Can’t you come up with some original names, you know we took this name first!

:smiley:

There’s more!
Look at this! Moscow! That’s in Russia!
Or this one! Amsterdam! That’s dutch! (I think, Holland, Belgium, who cares? :))

Bloody hell you even steal entire countries names, look here. China! That’s not in AL (who’s Al by the way?), that’s in China!

I should have searched for Bogota, Zaire and Cape Town, but I didn’t. Make up your own names!

:bigsmile: :slight_smile:

Amazingly there isnt much about Christmas here. The big thing is the Olympics :slight_smile: NYC 2012!!! Yea, we going to kick Toronto’s, Rome’s, and other wannabe Olympic hosts asses! Oh yea!! You all goin down!

That’s like in 10 years man… Many christmas trees will float under the bridges before that day comes… :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Airhead
That’s like in 10 years man… Many christmas trees will float under the bridges before that day comes… :slight_smile:

Not the under bridges of New York. That’s called littering. We have things called trucks here which are used to ship the trees. I don’t know about you European guys :bigsmile:

Get a christmas-tree-HOWTO

1. Pick up axe.
  2. Find forest.
  3. Find nice tree.
  4. Apply axe on nice tree.
  5. Take tree home.

As simple as that :slight_smile:

LOL @ airhead :slight_smile:

Dutch stores are full of xmas stuff already. I just can’t wait to install my xmas lights… If I get a chance to borrow somebody’s digicam I’ll take some pictures…!

What I’ve got? I’ve got 3 chains spread over 2 trees, a “light hose” of 25m and 4 chains connected to my lightcomputer, flashing like total madness :slight_smile:

At some color tiles , 80’s music and you can play John Travolta all night long :slight_smile:

1. Pick up axe.

Here you have to have a federal permit to do that, and if you get caught sealing a tree it’st about a $200 fine.

To tree or not to tree

no trees here, we have thanksgiving first.

It goes from selling halloween stuff until november first then theres 75% off halloween stuff and 25% added for thanksgiving stuff.

Originally posted by rdgrimes
Here you have to have a federal permit to do that, and if you get caught sealing a tree it’st about a $200 fine.

Not when the tree comes from your own forest right? :slight_smile:

Originally posted by rdgrimes

if you get caught sealing a tree it’st about a $200 fine.

And I bet you don’t get to keep the tree, either, right?