Can you beat my BenQ burn quality?

Hello fellow members
I have been doing testing with different processes and changes to my XP rig, the scan below is at 90% average range.
Burn info and settings
Windows XP Pro
BenQ 1655
Burn spoeed >> 4x
Burn engine >> ImgBurn
BenQ set with Solid Burn enabled

To test my system changes I have also made the same adjustments to my Vista rig, since those burns was done on the Samsung SH-S203N that scan can be found in the Samsung forum, it too is my average for the Samsung a little lower on the % range due to other factors in the Vista system but still hard to beat :cool:

Pbg !!!

When you scan with a BenQ 8X is the scanning speed , not 4X. Lets see it at 8X.:bigsmile:

man your just askin for it :bigsmile:
you need to post a full burn :flower:

DW1640 @BSLB
Burned at: 12x
all on
wopc-off

DW1640 @BSLB
all on
wopc-off
Have a nice day:flower:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2074952]When you scan with a BenQ 8X is the scanning speed , not 4X. Lets see it at 8X.:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]Like i posted in the Sammy thread…could this be 1ECC scanning at 4x? Which is a legal scan here.

DW1640 @BSLB
all on
wopc-off
I accidently deleted 3 yrs. worth of my scans:sad: due to a glitch in the system and my stupidity or I would give you a link to my 5:35 16x TYG02 burn with DW1620, QS99-7 total PIF.
I am the Big Bad Burn Daddy:bigsmile:
raised on Pittsburgh Steeler’s Football

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2074976]DW1640 @BSLB
all on
wopc-off
I accidently deleted 3 yrs. worth of my scans:sad: due to a glitch in the system and my stupidity or I would give you a link to my 5:35 16x TYG02 burn with DW1620, QS99 7 total PIF.
I am the Big Bad Burn Daddy:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]Show off :bigsmile:

:iagree: Not me, just accepting a challange:doh:

just having fun:flower:

Hi all. :flower:
AFAIR all the the best BenQ burns ever been are posted here;
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f92/burn-quality-hall-fame-123453/

Welcome to join the party guys (and girls).

:iagree::iagree::clap: