Can ya help?

vbimport

i recently purchased both anydvd and clone dvd …when i go to copy the movie it says the movie is encrypted? i thought any dvd was supposed to unencrypt it? and on any dvd when i pull up the file it says media is css protected? how can i copy it?

Leave Anydvd running when you use Clonedvd2. Otherwise, it won’t work.

Latest version of Anydvd, as of this post, is 6.1.1.4

You should let AnyDVD run as a startup program, this way you know its active. Then when you open CloneDVD2 and insert your source and destination discs let it go for about 30 seconds until AnyDVD does its thing. You can see the little fox change colors in the task bar. The when you begin to rip the disc you should be fine.:iagree:

where does the fox change color?

and what u mean as start up program?

Down on the taskbar, when it decrypts a movie, the fox changes color to let you know it is doing it’s job.

ok i put the movie in my dvd burner and then clicked anydvd…it says all the info about the movie…then i click clone dvd 2…then click clone dvd and then the next screen comes up…it says dvd files i go browse and then to I:/ drive which is my burner and where the dvd is and i then click video_ts and then it breaks down the movie and chapters and then under preview it says…sorry read failed because sector is encrypted?

Did you leave AnyDVD on while you used CloneDVD?

wheres the task bar? sorry jsut got it

ya

You’re keeping Anydvd running constantly, like you’re supposed to, right?

visit http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=1451939&postcount=1

What movie is this by the way?

its done this for troy,miami vice, gridiron gang,blues brothers

what u mean run constanly?

Click the red fox icon in your system tray. Select “status” on the left hand side of your screen. With the problematic disc inserted in your computer, click the appropriate drive tab letter (the drive containing the disc) in Anydvd. In the window below the drive letter, copy and paste the information Anydvd gives you in your next post.

Summary for drive I: (AnyDVD 6.1.1.4)
PLEXTOR DVDRPX-712A 1.07 04/08/0509:00
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2019280 sectors (3943 MBytes)
Total size: 4033193 sectors (7877 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: MIAMI_VICE
Media is not CSS protected.
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

You’re not exiting Anydvd, when you use Clonedvd2, right? Anydvd is still running, correct?

any dvd is up now and i click on clonedvd2 then when it comes up i click clone dvd

then under dvd video files i go to the drive of which the disk is in

That seems kinda weird to me. Are you trying to back up the original disc?