Can we expect alternative for Atip?

hey, thats my first post
like if sd2 and others were not enought, now we have to deal with atip, using clonecd hide cdr is making me unconfortable, since its a program running in the background, but especially that reminds me that my cd is not a perfect copy of the original :confused:
maybe clonecd developpers should find a “code” to be inserted in the cdr while burning, an option like another. this code would directly hide the cdr info, but maybe this info is needed for the burner to do its job, so the code will be to prevent the game from knowing cdr info…
i wonder if there gonna be a solution to that anoying atip
by the way my burner is LG 8160B (made in korea), clonecd website say its not compatible with EFM and Sub, well i duplicated many games, using sd2, securom, atip…my burner does it all :stuck_out_tongue:
the best of all, i bought it for 150 bux cdn, i was a little frustrated at the begining since i bought it just before the liteon 24 was released hehe

> maybe clonecd developpers should find a “code” to be inserted in the cdr while burning, an option like another. this code would directly hide the cdr info, but maybe this info is needed for the burner to do its job, so the code will be to prevent the game from knowing cdr info… <

Apart from “cracking” the app, this is impossible. That’s why we’ve made the “Tray Icon”. Not too bad, I believe.

Originally posted by Olli
Not too bad, I believe.
I agree. A simple (?) yet very effective solution :slight_smile:

Regarding the LG drives, read this thread. There are different versions of this writer…