Can u create a data cd in media player 11 so that it doesn't add the playlist file?

vbimport

I have tons of music on my hard drive. And I rarely create cds but I recently started. And I notice u can make data cds that hold tons more music and that works fine for the pc. But here is the problem that I can’t figure out…

When I put the cd-rw into my xbox it says it’s mixed media and it won’t attempt to play it. So looked at all the songs and they are mp3 format so i was questioning what it was seeing that it considered a non mp3 file. Well media player 11 adds a playlist file on the cd. I don’t want that. I already got rid of the folders and junk that it put on there because I have no need for that. I want to just put the cd in, put it on shuffle, and let it be. I’m not browsing the files on the pc.

So does anyone know how to create a data cd in media player 11 so that it doesn’t add the playlist file?

So I experimented and created a data cd using nero. It doesn’t create a playlist file. But the xbox still calls it a mixed media cd and wont open it. But I put it in a dvd player and it works…hmmmm

Please do not post the same question more than once, this is considered crossposting and against forum rules.
I closed the other one, this one can remain open.

Please respect MyCE by respecting our rules.