Can the data on this disc be saved? Or am I wasting my time?

vbimport

This disc is about 3 years old. I have no idea what burner it was burned on or anything. It was stored in a jewel case in the dark.
I know I should have had multiple backups, but at the time I didn’t have a dvd burner.
The surface is covered with superficial scratches that really don’t look too bad.
I cleaned the disc and used toothpaste.
So basically, my question is: should I just forget about it, or is worth some effort?
I’ve got a BenQ DW1620 and JLMS 166S available.
I’ve got ISO Buster and decrytor and would really like to save my data, but I am not willing to spend money on a new program to do so.
ISO Buster is (slowly doing it’s thing right now)
Thanks in advance for any advice/help!
EDIT: I have no experience try to recover from a bad disc like this…I just keep telling ISO Buster to retry the bad sectors…then eventially hit ignore

If what you are trying doesn’t work, you can try a disk doctor( a contraption that repolishes the media). I’ve recovered some severely scratched media that way. If it still won’t read, you can try to find someone with a Plextor, Pioneer, or Lite-on (or a few other drives), to try to copy it for you. Some drives are better readers than others.