Can someone post a link to AnyDVD 4.5.4.1 (beta)

vbimport

I am trying to back up my copy of the Forgotten, and from what I have read on the forum only AnyDVD verson 4.5.4.1 (beta) will crack it. I have clicked on the links they have provided but I get a “page cannot be displayed” error. If someone could post a link I would be most thankful. thanks

I don’t understand something…are you saying that you have already tried using the latest version of AnyDVD and it didn’t work? If so, what are the symptoms of your problem? What does the status window say?

says the same thing everyone else is posting about Forgotten. It stops copying at 69%, its unable to locate the layer break. But for some reason some people got Forgotten to copy using AnyDVD 4.5.4.1 beta, I dont know how if its an older version?but it works so they say. 4.5.5.1 does not copy Forgotten

I didnt have any problem copying “the Forgotten” using clone DVD 2.6.2.3 and AnyDVD 4.5.5.1

I just used 4.5.5.1 with DVD Shrink 3.2 and Nero. Worked without a hitch.

ok my bad. I just relized AnyDVD was doing its job, but I had an older version of CloneDVD. Now it is copying fine. Thanks iss for stating what version of CloneDVD you used or I probibly wouldnt have figured it out unless someone spelled it out for me. thanks again :slight_smile:

Thanks iss for stating what version of CloneDVD you used or I probibly wouldnt have figured it out unless someone spelled it out for me. thanks again

Glad it solved your problem and dont feel to bad as fast as Ollie and the SlySoft team are at cranking out new versions to counter these new protections I have trouble myself keeping up with what the Newest version is these days.