Can someone help this newbie on how to burn music cd's?

vbimport

Ok. New to this so i hope i can get a step by step guide on how to burn downloaded music with Nero 6.1.

Im using allofmp3.com. My car stereo says it supports CD-R. Can someone provide me with a step by step way to burn my downloaded music?

launch nero startsmart and click one audio (see pic below) make sure that u click “CD” on the top right corner. Then wait a few sce and a screen will pop out (see pic below) afterward, darg and drop the mp3 files u want in to the white area. If you done with that, click next and follow the instruction

Wow thanks. Hey can you burn a CD-R with MP3 files or do you have to make an MP3 disc.

Allofmp3.com lets you choose which encode process to download. Does the downloaded come out as an MP3? Meaning to make an audio disc with Nero, you can use any type of audio file or does it have to be MP3 format or WAV format. This is where my confusion lies.

1. Which format of music should I download from allofmp3.com? (mp3, WAV etc.?)

2. What’s the difference between a CD-R audio disc and an MP3 disc? Meaning to burn a CD-R disc, what type of files or format of files do I need? If i want to make an MP3 disc, i can only do so with MP3 files?

You can burn a CD-R with whatever you like but only an Audio CD will play in your player.
Your music source can be mp3 or wav and most apps will automatically convert to Audio CD format (wav) for you.
I don’t use Nero for this at all , my preference is Roxio Media Creator but there is a very good , free alternative called Burrrn (http://www.burrrn.net/) which is very simple to use.
Just add you music files & burn it.

1. Which format of music should I download from allofmp3.com? (mp3, WAV etc.?)

Get them as mp3 as it’s so much quicker.

1. What’s the difference between a CD-R audio disc and an MP3 disc? Meaning to burn a CD-R disc, what type of files or format of files do I need? If i want to make an MP3 disc, i can only do so with MP3 files?

Quite a lot, unless your player specially mentions that it plays mp3 , and many do these days, then it won’t. For an ordinary player you need an Audio CD but you can have a source that is mp3 & it’ll get converted for as part of the burn process.