Mods can move this if it is not in the right spot. but please let me know where you move it. Thank you
Hi my name is joe, i am fairly new to the forum. I am looking to buy a new cd burner and a new dvd burner. I am willing to pay up to a $100 bucks for the cd burner and a $100 for the dvd burner. But the problem i have is deciding on which one to get. This is basically what i want to be able to do.
- Burn high quality cds
- Not have to worry about copy protection(assuming you have the right software, alcohol or whatever. i think they refer to the burner as a 2 sheep burner or something like that.)
- Burn high quality cds with mp3s and wav files form my computer
- for the burner to last a while. I have gone through 3 buslinks in 1 year.
- im not worried about speed all that much. 40x speed is fine with me, it dont have to be 52x. i would rather have quality that speed.
- Would like to be able to rip a cd to my computer at a high quality.
- Burn high quality dvds
- Rip at a high quality
- Be able to burn and not worry about copy protection(assuming you have the right software)
- for the burner to last a while.
- Like i said before, i am not worried about speed that much. ( i guess 8x is fine for me with dvd burner.)
With all of those specs that i want, what do you guys would be the best burners to buy. and also, should i buy a cd/dvd rom to do all of my reading?
Also, can someone point me to a thread or a post that talks about burning high quality cds and dvds, what settings to use, stuff like bitsetting?
I would appreciate it greatly guys, as i am a somewhat of a newb to this kind of stuff. Thank you very much.