Can only read english

vbimport

My question does not seem to fall into any of the categorys listed… so here goes, having spent many months trying to convince my wife that we needed a satnav in our motor to no avail, I came up with a cunning plan.just went out and brought a Shogun sport with it already installed… simple really. Only problem now is that the hand book is in every language except english!! It is a smart map pro NVD-ZOO1 prog. ver. Z1.00. soooooooo my question is this, am I able to source a hand book in english from somewhere. What with credit cruuuuuunch and all that I cant afford to buy another moter with english handbook in it:eek:

Hi and Welcome!

unfortunately you did not provide the exact model description.

If my crystal ball did work correctly, then this should be an Alpine NVD-Z001. You might contact Alpine Electronics for further help. Maybe they even have the manual on their website.

Michael

Firstly thx for your welcome. Would like to make you a offer on your crystal ball:bow: Followed the link you provided and ended up talking on phone to a real person:clap:Am now awaiting postman with my english manual in his sack! many thanks again for your prompt response…will leave you in me favs and dip in and out as and when I need or have something of interest to share;)

Hi,[quote=gidion;2142531]Firstly thx for your welcome. Would like to make you a offer on your crystal ball:bow: [/quote]Hey, this is not for sale :smiley:

Followed the link you provided and ended up talking on phone to a real person:clap:Am now awaiting postman with my english manual in his sack!
This is good news :slight_smile:

You’re very Welcome!
Michael

[/quote]Indeed - he is needing it full-time for spammers :wink: