Can not burn CD from Aiptek HD Camcorder

vbimport

[qanda]This question is published in the hardware section for the Aiptek A-HD High Definition Camcorder. Click here to view full specs.[/qanda]I keep trying to burn my movies from the Aiptek HD camcorder but it will not work.  It keeps coming back with an error.  I can down load the movies to my pc but I can not burn a disc for play back.  Any suggestions?

Hi Deannad and welcome:

Do the movies play on your computer with good or acceptable audio and video? If so, I am imagining that you want to burn them on a DVD so they play on a stand-alone DVD player. You need to provide additional and better information. For example, you say “it will not work. It keeps coming back with an error”. CDF members will need to know what the error message is. Better yet, provide an error log which is usually available at the end of a burning session.

I had an older Aiptek and I know it came with many programs for authoring/editing and burning. What programs came with your camera?

Whatever else is going on, make certain that you are using quality media (Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden). Verbatim is usually available locally and TY is available online. If you are using DL media, only use Verbatim. I am also assuming you have a DVD burner.