Can not backup Disney's new movie G-Force

vbimport

I can’t get G-Force to backup. Has anyone been able to do this? I use Nero 9 and use dvd region free. If that does not work then I use the dvdfab 6. something anyway it is the most recent update. I use it with the pathfinder disabled and if that don’t work then sometimes I enable it. Sometimes it works and sometimes not. If anyone has been able to back this movie up please let me know.

Done with ver 6.2.0.5 Pathplayer on

yes

[QUOTE=bean55;2475445]Done with ver 6.2.0.5 Pathplayer on[/QUOTE]

Yeah[B]!![/B] I had no trouble with Pathplayer enabled either :smiley:

Hoping someone can help.
I am having issues with G-Force and its a similar issue as I few other blurays I own.
The bluray disc is reading a bunch of smaller files, the largest of which is 1.5gb instead of a bunch of files and 1 large movie file.
Is there a fix for this or a solution?..not sure if it’s my bluray drive (LG reader/writer)
Thx!

[QUOTE=piratemonkey;2475762]Hoping someone can help.
I am having issues with G-Force and its a similar issue as I few other blurays I own.
The bluray disc is reading a bunch of smaller files, the largest of which is 1.5gb instead of a bunch of files and 1 large movie file.
Is there a fix for this or a solution?..not sure if it’s my bluray drive (LG reader/writer)
Thx![/QUOTE]

Hello piratemonkey
Welcome to the forum :flower:

I believe this thread is about the standard DVD version, however this is the movie copy software forum so, we would need to know what program you use for Blu-ray backups ?

Hi All.

I have today tried to backup Disney G-Force (DVD).

I use Slysoft ANYDVD and CLONEDVD2 - which have never let me down with backing up DVDs before (although cant remember if Ive ever done Disney DVDs before to be honest?!).

Anyway. AnyDVD appears to do its usual magic but when i click on CLONEDVD2, it stalls and i get a “processing error” window detailing “D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_09_1.VOB: read error” - The system cannot read from the specified device"

Any ideas? I get the idea that Disney DVDs are heavily protected which is preventing this particular backup?

Any ideas/support from you guys woud be much apprciated !