Can No Longer Create LS Label w Optiarc DVD AD-7561S AH03 157

vbimport

Writer is about 2 years old and is in my HP Elitebook 8630p with XP Pro SP3. It worked fine for about a year then stopped workng so I cleaned the lazer and it worked again for a few months.
I have updated to the latest lightscribe software (1.18.21.1) to no avail. The LightSCribe Diagnostics (same version) says: No media detected on my TDK DVD +R
And on my Color LightScribe HP CD-R it says: Staus: OK Scan complete - no LightScribe configuration problems found. No media detected.

What am I missing?
Notebook is still under warrantee, should I open a ticket with HP? They were no help last time, I was the one who decided to clean the lazer.

Well I wish this forum had an edit.
I just went out and purchased Verbatim Lightscribe. diagnostics on that said: Media inquiry Parameter: 122, so i am writing to it now. I guess i won’t purchase any more HP ot TDK lightscrie media.

Hi and Welcome!

[QUOTE=pjamme;2572771]Well I wish this forum had an edit.[/quote]Well, it has. But it is limited to 30 minutes after submission.

I just went out and purchased Verbatim Lightscribe. diagnostics on that said: Media inquiry Parameter: 122, so i am writing to it now. I guess i won’t purchase any more HP ot TDK lightscrie media.
Glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Michael

[QUOTE=mciahel;2572848]Hi and Welcome!

Well, it has. But it is limited to 30 minutes after submission.

Michael[/QUOTE]
Thanks Michael, good to know.
I am happy that it still works, unhappy that I have two 50 packs of media that don’t.