Can nerocmd burn more then 1 cd

vbimport

Hi,

I have made a bat file that works and nerocmd also works correctly, but the problem is that I need to burn this same cd twice. I run this bat once a month but i need 2 cd. Is there no switch to tell nerocmd how many copies to burn?

I have tried some other command line cd tools (goldenhawk) and they have a switch that lets you tell it how many copies to make.

Is there not an easier way of doing this other then making a iso and burning the iso twice?

any advice would be helpful.

thanks,

john

No, there is no option for this. You can always burn just one copy at a time.

Ok, is there a way to make 1 iso, then I can make my bat file burn it twice. As you state, I can just burn it one at a time and that´s what Iv been doing, the problem is that it remakes the iso each time and that take longer time then the burning itself.

Well maybe they can add it in a newer version. If other programs can do this, so should nero. They are the best to cd/dvd burning.

thanks

john

Ok, is there a way to make 1 iso, then I can make my bat file burn it twice. As you state, I can just burn it one at a time and that´s what Iv been doing, the problem is that it remakes the iso each time and that take longer time then the burning itself.
Yes there is a way. Prepare parameters as you would normally but instead of burning to a physical recorder, burn it to an “Image Recorder”. Study the options for unattended operation (if needed). After you have a NRG image, you can use it to burn two copies by invoking NeroCMD twice.

Well maybe they can add it in a newer version. If other programs can do this, so should nero. They are the best to cd/dvd burning.
It will probably be added in one of the upcoming versions.