Can Liteon jlms hd-166s delivers corect audio informations?

can this drive deliver correct audio information???:confused:
i looked at feurio website (www.feurio.com) at the CDRom database link and discovered that this liteon jlms xj-hd 166s drive seems not to be able to do what i ask above.
Can you confirm this sentence by testing it with feurio drive testing function and after have updated its firmware to the new one available?

i had to know this because i would use it mainly for ripping cds and i wish to obtain perfect rips.
thanks

I do not see any infos regarding drives at Feurio page, could you provide a direct link, please ?

Originally posted by thibouille
I do not see any infos regarding drives at Feurio page, could you provide a direct link, please ?

try here:

http://www.feurio.com/English/index.shtml

if it isn’t possible to go directly to this link, go to www.feurio.com than click on the flag on left and a webpage with a menu on the left will be opened. At this point, looking at this menu, search for the link named: supported cd roms: it will show the entire list of them by clicking on “list of all ide cdroms”

let me know

Mmm if ya look carrefuly, you’ll see that the drive hasn’t been tested by Feurio team but by users.

Maybe they’re right, maybe not.

I really didn’t see any recent Liteon/JLMS drive not extracting audio correctly, really.

Maybe if you ask in Audio forum ? I think most EAC users would have noticed.

I already tested it under Feurio! and it passed all tests (of course :slight_smile: )

You can buy the 166S drive without any fears, it’s a very good drive.

Originally posted by Lvsitano
[B]I already tested it under Feurio! and it passed all tests (of course :slight_smile: )

You can buy the 166S drive without any fears, it’s a very good drive. [/B]

Ok!!
thank you very much so!