Can i write a .cue sheet myself?

my problem is this…i want to burn an audio mixcd with the possibility 2 skip tracks. So i have 2 find a way 2 add trackmarkers and burn them with absolutely NO silence between tracks(CoolEdit doesnt do the trick)…ive been workin on it for some time…please help!!!..someone told me i could burn a cue file with the wav file…but dunno how 2 make one.:confused:

Start by using the search…this has been explained several times before.

You might want to search for
cue AND create
or
cue AND feurio

Hi, My first time, so be gentle,
I have tried searching the forum using “write Cue” and “Write AND Cue” with no luck. I have tried several other forums, and they seem full of people who cant find out how to write a successful cue file. Would anyone like to give me a step by step explanation on how to write one?
Thanks
Davy

Then why am I able to find out in 3 seconds? :confused:

Hopefully these links will be able to help you create an audio CD of a single file (be it MP3 or WAV):

Howto create audiocd from a mix using Nero

splitting single track audio cds

burning mp3 with .cue file

How i eliminate the 2 sec audio gap bet tracks

Searching for your answer made me realise how often this question is actually asked (stopped counting after 10), so I beg you please, put in a little more effort in it next time, it could have saved you (and, not unimportant, me :wink: ) a lot of time.

If these threads don’t answer your question, please rephrase it and narrow things down, so we can all try and help you better.

Probably because we where looking for different types of .cue file. I am trying to burn an avi file contained in a .bin, not MP3’s
But thanks anyway
Davy

Originally posted by davyburns
Probably because we where looking for different types of .cue file. I am trying to burn an avi file contained in a .bin, not MP3’s
But thanks anyway
Davy

In one of those links I read about a progam that can do that too. There is a mention of a program that can create a cue file based on the contents of a bin file…don’t know if it is ISOBuster, but I do suggest you read through the links, because I am pretty sure I read something about that there…

Yes. IsoBuster Works, But the the end result is a mpg file, not avi. still, its better than nothing. thanks
Davy

Yes. IsoBuster Works, But the the end result is a mpg file, not avi. still, its better than nothing. thanks
Davy

You didn’t mention that in your question :wink:

When it comes out as mpg, is it just the extension, or has the file actually been converted into mpeg?

:slight_smile:

Yeah, The file comes out as a good quality playable MPG file

Yeah, The file comes out as a good quality playable MPG file

Very weird…

If you rename the file to *.avi, does the file still work?