Can I use your avatar on my forum?

This is to everybody who is actually reading this and has an avatar in use :slight_smile:

Hi everybody who is reading this !

I have my forum over at www.creations.nl and I currently have a little list of public avatars. And rather then just browsing sites and ‘stealing’ someones avatar, I rather ask them …

Can I use your avatar on my forum ? … for public ‘free’ use ?

I have started a thread about this: here

If you are ok with it, and want to know more, follow that thread or browse my site, or whatever. You can post your avatar there, or email it to info@creations.nl

I really hope to get a few replies :slight_smile:

Think this is more in its place in General Chat, since it does not address an issue of this forum itself (it is a question to its users)…

But you can use mine if you can find it :smiley:

I think an avatar is a personal thing and should only be used by its creator. Someone who wants to use an avatar should create its own. Probably not everyone will agree with this, but I reckon most of us do.

I think this answers your question regarding my avatar, xiphoid. But credits to you for asking, instead of stealing! Good luck with your forum (I will check it out and maybe I will join).

Originally posted by Metallian
[B]I think an avatar is a personal thing and should only be used by its creator. Someone who wants to use an avatar should create its own. Probably not everyone will agree with this, but I reckon most of us do.

I think this answers your question regarding my avatar, xiphoid. But credits to you for asking, instead of stealing! Good luck with your forum (I will check it out and maybe I will join). [/B]

I know they are personal, and that is why I am informing first.
I already had quite some response through other forums and E-mail… Both positive and negative. But… I only look at the positive ones :stuck_out_tongue:

There are users who are proud of their avatars and especially would like to share theirs :slight_smile: And there are many other examples of why they are provided.

Some are personal, and yeah, they aren’t for sharing and those users wont share them.

Thank you for your reply and hope to see you on my forum soon. Registration is free, not a must :>

Feel free to use mine…if anyone wants to use it at all :wink:

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
Feel free to use mine…if anyone wants to use it at all :wink:

mine too…